The composition of the MNC’s Remuneration Committee beginning from October 1, 2020 until now, as follows:
|Chairman||Joel Richard Hogarth|
|Member||Faisal Dharma Setiawan|
JOEL RICHARD HOGARTH
A British citizen, born in Rochdale in 1976.
He obtained his Master of Arts in Law, Clare College, Cambridge, in 2002
Currently, he serves as Founder and Managing Director at Eliot & Luther Strategic Advisory (April 2020-present)
Previously, he served as Group CEO at Reliance Capital (2018-2019), Executive Director of PT Borelli Walsh (2017-2018), Partner of Ashurst LLP (2014-2016), Partner of O'Melveny & Myers LLP (2009- 2014), and Legal Counsel from White & Case LLP (2000-2009)
An Indonesian citizen born in 1961, Syafril Nasution was appointed Commissioner on December 20, 2018 as stated within the Deed of Meeting Resolution No. 57 dated December 20, 2018. In 2018 until present, he concurrently serves as Commissioner of PT MNC Tbk. He has been serving as Director of Corporate Affairs of PT Rajawali Citra Televisi Indonesia since 2009, and Director of Corporate Secretary of MNC Group since 2016. He has also been Commissioner of PT Cipta Televisi Pendidikan Indonesia (MNCTV) since 2014.
Previously, he took on roles as President Director of PT MNC Okezone Network in 2017-2018, President Director of PT MNC Infrastruktur Utama (2013-2014), Director PT MNC Tol Investama (2013-2015), President Director PT Indonesia Transport & Infrastructure Tbk (20092016), President Director (2010-2013) of PT Sun Televisi Networks (currently PT MNC Televisi Network or iNewsTV), President Director of PT Hikmat Makna Aksara (2009-2011), Vice President Director of PT Media Nusantara Informasi (2008), President Director of PT Media Nusantara Press (2008-2009), and also held the positions as Commercial Director PT Mullti Nitroma Kimia and President Director PT Bima Sepaja Abadi.
Aside from holding vital posts in the abovementioned companies, he is actively involved in various organizations, such as the Indonesian Futsal Federation (FFI) as Vice Chairman since 2014. From 2015 until November 2019, he was Vice Chairman of the Indonesian Private Television Association (ATVSI). And from November 2019 until the present, he serves as the Chairman of ATVSI. He was Vice Chairman of the National Air Carriers Association (INACA) (2009-2011), Chairman of the Scheduled Flights Sector of the Indonesian National Air Carriers Association (INACA) (2011-2013) and Chairman I of Yayasan Jalinan Kasih since 2016 until today.
He graduated with a degree in Corporate Economics in 1985 from Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Ekonomi Perbanas (STIE Perbanas).
FAISAL DHARMA SETIAWAN
An Indonesian citizen born in 1966. His extensive experience comes from several executive positions he held in the
fields of finance and accounting within manufacturing, pension fund, banking, and life insurance sectors.
His designations before he joined the Company were Vice Chief Finance Officer for Strategy and Finance at PT Bank CIMB Niaga Tbk (2009-2012), Commissioner at PT Asuransi CIGNA (2009-2011), Commissioner at PT CIMB Sunlife (2009-2012), Chief Executive Officer at PT Asuransi Jiwa Adisarana Wana Artha (2012-2013), Assistant General Manager at PT Indo Kordsa Tbk (2000-2009) and Director of Pension Funds at Indo Kordsa (1996-2009).
He completed his Master of Management degree in International Business from the Post-Graduate School of Management at Prasetya Mulya in 2003, and a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from Universitas Katolik Parahyangan in 1990.
The Duties And Responsibilities Of The Remuneration Committee
- Remuneration structure for Members of the Board of Directors and / or Members of the Board of Commissioners.
- Policy on remuneration for Members of the Board of Directors and / or Members of the Board of Commissioners.
- The amount of remuneration for Members of the Board of Directors and / or Members of the Board of Commissioners.
Procedure And Basis In Determining The Remuneration For Board Of Commissioners And Directors
- Remuneration that applies to the industry in accordance with the business activities of Issuers or similar Public Companies and the business scale of the Issuer or Public Company in its industry.
- The duties, responsibilities and authority of members of the Board of Directors and / or members of the Board of Commissioners are related to the achievement of goals and performance of Issuers or Public Companies;
- Performance targets or the performance of each member of the Board of Directors and / or members of the Board of Commissioners; and
- The balance of benefits between those that are fixed and variable.