The composition of the MNC’s Remuneration Committee beginning from February 28, 2019 until now, as follows:
|Chairman||Muhamad Alfan Baharudin|
|Member||Beti Puspitasari Santoso|
|Member||Indra Pudjiastuti Prastomiyono|
MUHAMAD ALFAN BAHARUDIN
The profile of Mr. Muhamad Alfan Baharudin, who serves as Chairman of Remuneration Committee and the Company’s Independent Commisioners, respectively can be found in the Board of Commissioners Profile section.
BETI PUSPITASARI SANTOSO
Born in Cirebon, Indonesia in 1959, Beti Puspitasari Santoso earned her bachelor’s degree in Economics from Parahyangan University Bandung in 1985. Detail
INDRA PUDJIASTUTI PRASTOMIYONO
Indonesian citizen born in 1961. Indra Pudjiastuti Prastomiyono has served as Director of PT Global Mediacom Tbk since 2008 and assigned as Director In Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholder in 30 October 2014, the Deed of statement of Meeting Resolution No. 131 dated 30 October 2014. Detail
The Duties And Responsibilities Of The Remuneration Committee
- Remuneration structure for Members of the Board of Directors and / or Members of the Board of Commissioners.
- Policy on remuneration for Members of the Board of Directors and / or Members of the Board of Commissioners.
- The amount of remuneration for Members of the Board of Directors and / or Members of the Board of Commissioners.
Procedure And Basis In Determining The Remuneration For Board Of Commissioners And Directors
- Remuneration that applies to the industry in accordance with the business activities of Issuers or similar Public Companies and the business scale of the Issuer or Public Company in its industry.
- The duties, responsibilities and authority of members of the Board of Directors and / or members of the Board of Commissioners are related to the achievement of goals and performance of Issuers or Public Companies;
- Performance targets or the performance of each member of the Board of Directors and / or members of the Board of Commissioners; and
- The balance of benefits between those that are fixed and variable.